THE ZIP WEEKLY GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
The following official rules, terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the Zip™ Weekly Giveaway (the “Contest”) being conducted by Crazy Raccoons, LLC (the “Sponsor”). All who enter in the Contest (the “Participant”) agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions, including all eligibility requirements, and understand that the results of the Contest, as determined by the Sponsor and its agents, are final in all respects. The Contest is subject to all federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion are to be directed to the Sponsor.
- ENTRY: To enter, access “Zip™ - the question answer app” (“Zip”) or download Zip to your smart phone or other compatible device and simply start asking questions within the app. Contest begins (September 27, 2016 at 4pm PST) and extends until further notice. (the “Contest Period”). The Contest Period will be split up into Calendar Week(s) and Calendar Month(s). Sponsor reserves the right to extend or shorten the Contest Period at their sole discretion. All entries must be received by the end of the Contest Period in order to be entered in the Contest. Sponsor, its affiliates and agents are not responsible for entries not received, for whatever reason.
- ELIGIBILITY: Participants under 18 years of age must have a Legal Guardian approve participation and accept any potential prize on behalf on the minor participant. All participants must reside in the United States. The Sponsor, their employees and/or agents are not eligible to participate. Sponsor’s media partners, agents, or vendors are not eligible to participate. Sponsor has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant.
- WINNERS: At the end of each calendar week, One (1) winner will be selected as the Best Question Recipient for the week. Winners will be selected from all eligible entries received during each Contest Period Week and shall be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor. At the end of each Calendar Month, a Grand Prize Winner from the Month’s pool of Weekly Best Question Recipients will be chosen. Each of the potential prizewinners will be notified via e-mail, using contact information provided or collected at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, each potential winner does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. If any potential prizewinner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prizewinner will be disqualified and an alternate prizewinner may be selected. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZES: Each potential weekly winner will one (1) Zip T-shirt. Each Grand Prize Winner (designated monthly) shall win Five Hundred USD ($500) VISA Giftcard. Prizes shall be sent via US Parcel Service to the Winner’s designated address.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. In the event that either or both potential winner(s) decline the prize, the prize will be forfeited. Potential winners each have (1) day from the date they were notified about their prize to claim the prize after which the prize will be forfeited. The prize is not transferable, may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash, and may not be sold. Failure to comply with these official rules may result in an entrant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Potential winners may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted. Sponsor and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Contest, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting or these official Terms and Conditions, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize. Any attempt to damage the content or operation of this Contest is unlawful and subject to possible legal action by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend the Contest, without notice, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if Sponsor determines that the Contest cannot be conducted as planned. In the event any tampering or unauthorized intervention may have occurred, Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect entries at issue. Sponsor and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives, and any telephone network or service providers, are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any website or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.
- INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THAT ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST AND THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE THAT MAY BE WON. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRIZE. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST.